BRIDGING FINANCE | DEVELOPMENT FINANCE | EXIT FINANCE
Compare the best bridging finance companies online
Why choose a bridging loan
Whatever your circumstances, we can help you find a bridging loan to suit your needs.
Thinking of selling your property, buying a property at auction, want to make some home improvements, pay a tax bill? Already have your old house on the market and need a bridge for the deposit on your new property? Let us help compare the best loans available to you.
How It Works
From £50k to £50m plus, our bridging loans can be used for
- Buying property at auction.
- Cash flow – funding for short term requirements.
- Chain-break finance.
- Meeting tight transaction deadlines.
- Landlords who want to make a quick purchase.
- Extensions/Loft conversions/Basement digs.
- Properties deemed uninhabitable by long term lenders.
- Light refurbishment (i.e. new kitchen, bathroom, redecoration).
- Deposit for an additional purchase.
- Single unit to Multi-unit or Multi-unit to single unit.
- Commercial to residential.
- Properties currently at ‘wind and water tight’ stage that require completion.
- To pay a tax bill.
- Portfolio growth.
- Purchasing land or development costs.
- Annul Bankruptcy.
- Stop repossessions.
- Barn conversions.
- Business purposes.